Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh Precious!

I was so excited to post this session. I did Paige's one year pictures last week in Manhattan Beach. I have never been there before, but I was so excited when I got there. It is such a fun, beautiful beach. And Paige is such a cutie! Not many one year olds like to sit and pose for you for more than a couple of seconds, so I have gotten used to following them around, crawling on my hands, knees and stomach to get a cute shot. And we got so many adorable shots that it was really hard to narrow down my favorites. But here are a few of many...









I got this shot of the sunset as we were leaving. So beautiful. I love the surfer just hanging out. I really love being back in California. I feel so blessed!

3 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

Mollie-these are AWESOME! She is darling!

The Hunt House said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Thanks again.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Why was Eliza not THIS good during the ood job Molls!