Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Friday, May 29, 2009

"Fill the Calendar" Special!!!

We are so close to being booked for the rest of the year, but we do have a few days still available for weddings (ex. August 22nd). So we decided that we would run a "Fill the Calendar" Special. Call or email us today to see if we still have your day available. We would LOVE to be a part of your special day!

1 comment:

MikE & Coral Barajas said...

Mollie!! I love your work! I am one of your big time fans!!! But I have a question... I have my wedding pix and I was wondering if you could touh them up and put some special effects to them. THey are cute pix, but I want to make a shutterfly book and before I do that I would love it if you could touch them up! I know your super busy, but I would love your magical touch added to them. Let me know if you have time and the cost, that would be great! (It's about 20 - 25 pictures) Thanks, much love, your roomie long ago!! Ha ha remember those good ol days! Coral