Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Saturday, May 30, 2009

2010 High School Reps Needed!

Well folks...We are doing it. We are pulling up stakes in good ol' Redlands, California and moving to the OC! We are so excited! I drive down there 3-5 times a week and it really just makes sense that we live there. So that means, with the 2010 Senior Portrait Season coming up quickly, we need to get our High School Reps down in Orange County set up. I have included all of the information below. If you have any questions please call me 909.297.3251 or email me info@molliejanephotography.com.

***And my blog readers, if you know any Orange County 2010 graduates that you think would be interested, please forward them this blog post. Thanks so much!!!

No comments: