Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, January 26, 2009

100th Mollie Jane Post!! My Sister is Engaged!

How exciting that my 100th post is to announce that my little sis, Laura, is engaged! I am so excited for her. She has been through a lot and she deserves to be so happy. And she is! Carlos and I are going up to Utah at the beginning of March, they are getting married March 6th. It is going to be a small, intimate wedding in Provo.

This picture is a one that I took when they were here for Thanksgiving. We aren't going to be able to do their official engagements until we get up there, a couple of days before the wedding. There will be A LOT more pictures to come!

Congratulations Laura and Nate!

4 comments:

lyndsey said...

yay laura! that is so exciting. congratulations! and i can't wait to see her ring ;)

Tifany said...

yay for them!!! She totally deserves it!!!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

um...cant we just use this pic for our engagements??

Sara LaClaire said...

omgosh, this picture is soooo cute. i'm with laura. this is a keeper. :D