Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chad and Ashlee: Married!

I knew this wedding was going to be fantastic the second I walked up their winding driveway and saw the most beautiful Victorian home I have ever seen. Yes, my friends, this is their home...not a reception venue...AMAZING! Plus it didn't hurt that Chad and Ashlee are beautiful. It was just a perfect day all around. They decided to do a First Look, which I HIGHLY recommend, it is always so emotional and wonderful and they just felt so relaxed the rest of the day. In the slideshow you will see the first 8 images of the two of them together were from their First Look. We got such amazing images because it is all just raw emotion. LOVE IT! Definitely check out their slideshow at the end of the post. It is one of my favorites ever, their are a TON of images (I had the hardest time narrowing them down), plus the song is by my favorite singer EVER, a little Bon Jovi for your listening pleasure.

We are doing a Trash the Dress session with these two in the near future...I can't wait!



First Look Image:















Click HERE to view their slideshow.

4 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

Mollie, These are stunning!
Beautiful wedding and you did a great job, as always, capturing it!

Laura & Eliza said...

cute couple!

Hadfield said...

what a beautiful wedding. I absolutely love your work!

Ayumi said...

Great shots Mollie, and I love your new logo!