Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jesse & Violet: Married!

I have been waiting for Jesse and Violet's wedding for SO long! They were one of the first weddings that I booked last year, in October, after moving to California. I was so excited for their wedding! They own Ohana Yogurt Shop in downtown Redlands and it was so fun to use that in their wedding photos, plus their table at the reception were names after yogurt flavors. So creative, I loved it!






I love this shot that Carlos got as we were shooting the wedding party pictures.

Oh yes, my favorite shot of the day.


The most creative garter removal EVER!

CLICK HERE to view their slideshow.

No comments: