Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, November 19, 2009

King Family

My heart just aches for this sweet family. Their beloved dog, Hershey, had cancer and they wanted to get one last family photo. You would have NEVER been able to tell that Hershey was so sick, she ran around on the beach, tired to chase the birds, everything a perfectly healthy dog would do. As we were finishing our session we were talking about how Hershey was their first child and such an integral part of the family, I had a giant lump in my throat as I left and I prayed for a miracle. Unfortunately, I heard that Hershey lost her battle this last week. I truly hope that these pictures are a comfort.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, reading the story brought tears to my eyes. I hope the family loves these sweet photos, they capture that happy dog's spirit! :)