Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beautiful Heather

Heather wanted pictures on the beach. You never have to twist my arm to go to the beach. It was a beautiful day! I got down there really early, so I decided to take a quick trip over to Balboa Island. I was on cloud 9! I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I live in California again and I am less than an hour away from some of my favorite places in the whole wide world! I called my parents and bragged about where I was and they were jealous, that was mean, I know, but I couldn't help it. I even got my FAVORITE "hippo" cookies at Dad's. You have to try them, they are fantastic! Then I went over to Laguna Beach for Heather's bridals. She is such a stunning bride, beautiful! I can't wait for her wedding on Saturday!












1 comment:

Jeni said...

Mollie...you're so talented. I'm amazed everytime I look at your blog. Beautiful pictures!