Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Charlie

Seriously, so cute. Charlie was only 5 days old when we did his newborn shoot. Usually, at this age, they sleep right through the shoot. Not Charlie! He wanted to be awake the whole time and see what was going on. I loved it! We got a peek at those baby blues. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.

I did his mom's maternity pictures a few weeks back. You can see those here.










2 comments:

Hipple Family said...

OH MY CUTENESS! I can't wait to get a hold of that little guy tonight! :) Love them Molly!!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

I started to cry Mollie they are so stinkin cute! My angel is the cutest baby that ever lived!