Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Spook"tacular Sneak Peak

Today was the first day of the Mollie Jane Halloween Costume "Spook"tacular. I had so much fun! We shot at this adorable pumpkin patch in Yucaipa. I can already tell this is going to be a very tough decision...impossible. I had to give you a little sneak peak. This little guy was just so adorable. I have a bunch of shoots tomorrow and on Halloween. I still have a few openings on Friday, give me a call to set up your session. Many, many more to come.

2 comments:

jenneloldendorf said...

He is so adorable. Great photo! You did a awesome job with our three little ones. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

The Hunt House said...

That is soooooo darling! You've made him look edible. Delicious!