Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Friday, October 3, 2008

Time for Eliza!

Okay, can a little girl BE any cuter? I may be a little biased, she is my niece. We did these pictures in Utah. She wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but what toddler is? But we spent some time and got some GREAT stuff. (THE LESSON: We can get great pictures no matter what your child's mood) Enjoy little miss Eliza.













DON'T FORGET...THERE ARE STILL SOME OPENINGS FOR OUR OCTOBER 11TH MINI SESSIONS!
$45 FOR 45 MINUTES!
CALL OR EMAIL TO SET UP YOUR SESSION!

909.297.3251
INFO@MOLLIEJANEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

1 comment:

Brooke:) said...

your niece is adorable!!
Everytime I see your work I get so excited!! You do such a good job! I hope to one be skilled in the photography area!