Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, December 8, 2008

Awesome Newport Beach Groomals!!!

I love groomals!! What are "groomals" you may ask? Groomals are bridals and you add in the groom. Why do I love them? You get to pick your favorite locations, the best lighting, and you have 2-3 hours of non-stressful pictures. Sometimes on your wedding day, things run late, lighting isn't ideal, etc., etc. And so your couple pictures get cut short. Dave and Melissa chose to have a groomal session, now if their ceremony runs late, it's raining, someone forgets the flowers, no one can find grandma, their is no stress because they already have amazing pictures.

I chose to do a groomal session when I got married. I am SO SO SO glad that I did! We had perfect light, more locations, and awesome pictures that we would never have had time for if we waited until our wedding day. Plus on our wedding day it was 30 degrees, dark and overcast and I was running late, then our car broke down on the way to our reception facility to do pictures. Even though all of this happened I still had a smile on my face because we already had a ton of awesome pictures.

Okay, enough about my love for groomals. Dave and Melissa are such a cute couple. We did their groomals in Newport Beach (one of my favorite places in the whole wide world). Their wedding is next month (the day after Christmas) in San Diego and I am so excited! Check out some of my favorites.













No comments: