Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stephanie and Josh are Engaged!

Stephanie and Josh decided to do their engagements at a beautiful park in Redlands. I've lived in Redlands for almost 6 months and I have never even seen it! It was so cool! They had orange groves, eucalyptus trees and a cool amphitheater. Stephanie and Josh are so in love, it is so cute to watch them, I felt like a fly on the wall. They are getting married in January in San Diego, I know it will be beautiful!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie is my sister-in-law and told me about this website so that I could see the pictures...they are amazing!

Jessica Newman said...

Josh is my bro! I live in Tennessee so I was thrilled to see the pics. They are beautiful!