Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, February 2, 2009

A Little Something Different

So, I've mentioned that my sister is getting married in March. It is going to be a very small ceremony, with mostly just family there. It is going to be beautiful. She asked me to design their invitations. I have designed Christmas cards, baby announcements and senior graduation announcements, but never a wedding invitation. I felt a little overwhelmed. But in the end I was pretty happy with how they came out, so I decided to share.

3 comments:

Erin Noel said...

I love it Mollie!

Melissa said...

Alli told me that Laura was getting married. That's so great! You did an awesome job on the announcements. I love them! I assume you'll be there right? We should get together if you have a min.
xoxo

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!