Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wells Family!

I was SO happy when Lyndsey called me to do their family pictures! We have known each other since I was about 10 and, I think, she was around 5. We went to church together in good ol' Rancho Cucamonga until my parents moved away when I was 21. So, yeah, we go way back. They are such a cute couple and have such a fun style I loved it. And I was so excited that they wanted to do their session downtown LA. I have wanted to shoot there since I moved back to Cali. They have both worked downtown for the past couple of years and have loved it. This summer they are moving out of state to go to grad school and so this had some sentimental value to them. We wandered all over the business district, we got a little workout, but it was so worth it. Enjoy some of my favorites, I had a hard time narrowing them down so I picked a ton.







The next image is my favorite shot of the day. So cute! Plus I loved the architecture of the Disney Concert Hall.




6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this couple!!! You captured them beautifully.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! Good job sister!

lyndsey said...

mollie! i LOVE them! you did a fantastic job. and you ARE a master at photoshop ;) so impressive!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Great job on the photos Mollie!!! They are so fun too.

Kristi said...

I love these pictures, I am actually a friend of Lyndsey and saw this link on her blog. I was curious if you do maternity shoots. I am just over 8 months prego and would love to get some pictures. If I can get some pricing and information.

kristibrewer18@gmail.com

The Hunt House said...

Oh...my buddy Lyndsey! You captured them perfectly! Love it. Makes me want a shoot with my sweetie....without KIDS!!! :) Hope you are well.