Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, June 26, 2008

Michelle's Maternity Pictures

Michelle is one of my very best friends. Back in the day we used to tear it up, we did everything together...road trips, dances, the "Provo" scene, even doing nothing...we had so much fun. Then she met Jack and Michelle's single life came to an end, Jack and she are perfect! I got to be her bridesmaid and shoot their wedding, that was something like 4 years ago! And I shot it with FILM! Even though I stayed single for awhile longer we stayed close and 7 months ago she was my bridesmaid when I got married. I am so excited for their new edition, Charlie. I can't wait to see him. I am so excited because I will be back in Utah when she has him (I have THREE weddings here) so I will be able to do some adorable newborn pictures, stay tuned for those.










2 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

oooh i love! good job molls! when did you do these?

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Mollie I love them! You made me actually look good at 8 months pregnant! You are very talented and I love you to death! Love Michelle