Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Carter's 6 Month Pictures

What an adorable little boy! He was so content. I have NEVER seen a baby so chill, it was so easy. Not to mention his beautiful blue eyes. It was just a joy to photograph Carter, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, he has wonderful parents. They are just so much fun! I am so excited for them they got into dental school and are moving to Pennsylvania. Good luck guys! (I have to mention, in the pictures that his mom is holding him, there is no one behind me, no dancing on my part, or tricks of any kind - he is just such a happy boy, smiling away - so cute!)










1 comment:

Erin Noel said...

Too cute! I sure wish you lived nearby, Mollie! I'd have you do pics of my boys. Are you sure you'd rather move to California than Georgia? =)