Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whitney's Bridals

Whitney is such a beautiful bride! I had so much fun with Whitney and her mom and sister. We started at the International Peace Gardens, we had a few raindrops, but it cleared up after awhile and was beautiful. Then we went down to the lake. Minus the bugs, it was so beautiful. At Saltair they were taping a movie, after we left, we found out it is starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn!!!! Whatever...anyone that knows me knows I am the most star struck person ever! Had I known, we would have wandered around a little more. The movie is called The Tree of Life, we'll have to see how the Great Salt Lake looks in it.
Anyways...these are some of my favorites from the day. I am so excited for Whitney's wedding in Logan and Bear Lake next week!










No comments: