Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sara's Bridals

I had so much fun with Sara. Seriously, most of the shoot we were just hanging out and talking, she is such a sweet heart! But we did get some awesome shots. Sara is already married, but she never got bridals done, that was nice because she wasn't really worried about getting her dress dirty so she was up for anything. At one point I had her on the edge of a hill and I thought that I could get down lower on the hill. Not so much, you should have seen me sliding down the hill. It was pretty funny.










1 comment:

Sara LaClaire said...

so my son miles was looking at the proofs with me and he asked, "oh! is mommy a princess?" i responded, "do i look like a princess in these pictures?" he replied, "yeah, that's a princess right there."
now let me say, children can be brutally honest and so i thank you for making me look like a princess!