Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brandon and Kristen's Wedding

It really was one of those perfect days, the very reason Carlos and I decided to move back to California. I love the beach with all of my little heart and I know it is weird, but I have this weird obsession with palm trees, I love them. Plus, I love the San Diego Temple, seriously, it is amazing! And I love being a wedding photographer. So, add all of those things together and it makes for a perfect day.

Brandon and Kristen are just an adorable couple! So in love! Everything was so relaxed and everyone was just having such a great time. That makes my job so easy.

Their reception was in Rancho Cucamonga, my hometown! I have never shot a wedding in my hometown before, that was a real treat for me. Plus, my cute sister did the cake. Kristen wanted a cupcake cake, so fun and different. My sister is a pastry chef and is starting her business, Sweet Caroline's. If you need a cake (or anything of the pastry nature), you can call her at 909.297.0843. She is so reasonable and so talented.





















No comments: