Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dylan and Whitney's Wedding!

Finally! I am so so so behind, but we finally made it to California. Yea!!! We love it. We got our internet and cable set up on Friday, it was a long time to feel completely cut off from the world. But I'm back now. I shot Dylan and Whitney's wedding a week or so before we moved. Their day was so beautiful! They were married in the Logan, Utah temple and had a luncheon downtown Logan. Their ring ceremony and reception were in Bear Lake, Idaho that evening. Oh my, it was so beautiful! They are such a fun couple and I just love their families! Here are some of the highlights from their day.





















No comments: