Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, July 3, 2008

Moving!

We are moving to California this weekend. So, I won't have my business phone and very limited internet use. If you need to get ahold of me urgently, my cell phone number is 801.787.1211. As soon as we get everything set up, probably Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll be able to return calls and messages. Things are so crazy!!! But moving is so much fun! (Do you sense the sarcasm in my words?) I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July holiday!

2 comments:

Elggren Clan said...

Mollie, thank you so much for taking the time in the middle of your move to use your amazing talents to photograph my family. I am so excited to see the artwork that you've created. No doubt you will have a smashingly successful business in CA. I wish you all of the best. It was a pleasure meeting you. Sabreena Elggren

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Good luck with the move! Let me know when you'll be back if you get bored and want to do "mock" bridals. : )