Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kritt and Stephanie's Engagements

I had so much fun with this cute couple. (Doesn't she look like Carrie Underwood?) They were up for anything and hiked all over Salt Lake. The pictures came out so good, they were so cute and candid, I loved it! I am sure going to miss all of the cool locations in beautiful Salt Lake City! But I have already found some fun new locales here in Southern California.










2 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Mollie! I totally LOVE these pictures! You did an amazing job. I hope you're having a good time in CA now!!!

Brooke:) said...

SO i don't think Im anywhere near getting married but you are the #1 person I would LOVE to have take my wedding photos!! Im sure you know you are amazing!! :)