Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside...Seriously...It's Cold!

Last week Carlos and I were able to go to Utah for my little sisters wedding. It was so much fun! I LOVE being able to spend time with my family. I miss them all and I really think that they should all move back to California. But that is probably not going to happen. The next few posts are going to be about our fun trip.

This is a second marriage for both Laura and Nate, so we decided to combine an engagement session with a family session since we were really limited on time. Nate has 2 adorable kids, Kaya (5) and Aivery (2 almost 3) and Laura has the beautiful Eliza (who has been featured many times on the blog). We did there shoot in Logan, where they will be living, and let me tell you it was FREEZING! I lived in Utah for many years and shot many many weddings in the freezing cold and in the 9 months that I have lived in California my body has forgotten what it is like to freeze. It's not that much fun! I can honestly tell you, I don't miss doing session in the cold. But they were all troopers and we got some fun images. They make such a cute little combined family!

I think that this one is my favorite of the group shots (snow on the ground = cold)










By the end of the session we were all wrapped up in jackets and blankets. Carlos came with us and I had him hold me while we were getting ready for each of the shots. People...I don't think I can express how cold I was. I always have been a pretty big baby though when it came to cold.



All of the freezing was worth it though!

I still have her bridals and, of course, the wedding day to come.

3 comments:

lyndsey said...

love the pics...especially the random spray paint graffiti :) they came out great!

and um...boo for utah snow :( guess i'll have to start bathing in ice to prep myself for it :(

Sara LaClaire said...

love the pictures. can't wait to see ours. thanks again mollie!

~gina lee said...

they look awesome Mollie...even in the cold...