Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Going to Utah


I will be in Utah for the rest of the week! My little sis is getting married. So excited. It will be a very busy week and I will come home with a ton of images to post on the blog. Wednesday I have a shoot with adorable newborn twins and then I am doing bridals for my sister. On Thursday I am doing their engagements (backwards, I know) and then I am doing their family pictures (my sister has a 1 1/2 year old little girl and her fiance has a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl) AND I am doing another family shoot for one of their friends. And then on Friday is the wedding! Saturday I am just going to hang out.

I WILL have email and phone access all week, so I will get back to everyone ASAP!

Stay tuned for some fun pics when I get home!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey there. I tried emailing you a week or so in regards to your availability on June 13th (in Palmdale, CA), but I never heard back. I guess it must have gotten lost along the way :)

That didn't wouldn't be chance still be available, would it?