Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brock and Laurie are Married!

I am so happy for Brock and Laurie! They are such a cute couple, plus they have been dating for something like 18 years. They had a picture of them at the reception from back in the 80's, it was fantastic, I loved it. They got married the day before at a courthouse, so we did all of their couple pictures and reception. It was such a beautiful reception. They had it at a country club in Huntington Beach. It was such a perfect day for them, I was so happy.







I usually don't include family portraits from the wedding on the blog, but I thought this picture was priceless. Sometimes I have the groom give his mom a kiss, as I did with Brock and his mom, but Brock wanted to be sure that his dad wasn't left out of the fun. I loved it!


There were some of the most adorable children at their reception!



I love when we can catch moments like this. Precious.

3 comments:

Azy said...

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2009/03/the-most-adorable-engagement-p.html mollie i saw these cute engagement photo's and since i adore your photo's i thought you should have a looke see.hopefully this works if not i will find another way to get them to you :)

ps i love this wedding! the bride is so very very pretty. the photo's like usual are amazing :)

Get Tha Funk Out said...

love these they are all amazing.

Sara LaClaire said...

i freaking LOVE the picture under the tree. seriously, want it.