Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, March 30, 2009

Lora and Dan: Married!

Oh my! What a beautiful day Lora and Dan had for their wedding! Perfectly blue skies, warm. We had had a pretty long stretch of "cold" days here and this was the first really nice, warm day. I was so happy for them. They were married in the Redlands LDS Temple. From the second they can out of the temple, I knew that this was going to be a fun day. Lora and Dan were up for anything. After we took pictures around the temple grounds we headed downtown Redlands to do some more urban pictures. I loved how they turned out.

Later that evening I did their reception in Apple Valley. I loved that they both wore Converse tennis shoes!

Here are some of the favs.



















No comments: