Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chris & Katelyn: Married!

Hot bride alert! I was just dying over how awesome Katelyn's dress was!! Chris and Katelyn were married at Inspiration Point in Corona Del Mar. It was such a beautiful setting! And the perfect day, that marine layer stuck around long enough to for us to get some awesome shots. We has a little adventure too, we went around the side of a cliff to get some shots and while we were there the tide came in just enough to make it very scary to get back. I was wet up past my knees in my dress pants and holding up my camera and bag, praying with all my heart that I would make it back to the shore. Hahaha. That was an adventure.

You definitely don't want to miss their slideshow at the end of the favorites.





Just after their ceremony:





The scary walk through the tide was worth it...
Katelyn, you are fabulous!





And now for the slideshow, click HERE.

No comments: