Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Saturday, July 18, 2009

Out of Town!

Oh my goodness, this is a BUSY month! Not only do I have a ton of weddings, but we moved, my ENTIRE family came from all over and we spent a week at the beach, this weekend I am going to Santa Cruz for a wedding, next week we are in Utah for a wedding, then the next weekend we are back up in the Bay Area for another wedding. I am so excited, but I get tired just thinking about it!

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon and we will be gone until Tuesday (July 21st), we are going to take the scenic route home from Santa Cruz. I am so happy because we are going to stay in one of my most favorite places in the world, Cambria, I love it!!!!! We are staying right on Moonstone Beach and it should be just delicious. I will have my phone and email and will be checking it regularly, so I can still be in touch.

I thought I would leave you with some pictures of our beach house vacation with my family. We had so much fun, we have been staying in the SAME house off of 15th Street in Newport Beach since the early 70's, before I was born (just clearing that up). So many fun memories and it is fun to share it now with the husbands and nieces and nephews, gotta love tradition, even if it is a 10 mile walk to Balboa Island to get a hippo cookie :) .

Just so everyone knows, I don't take my professional camera on vacations, it stresses me out too much, so THESE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL PICTURES. Scroll on down for 2 new weddings I posted yesterday.

Oh my! She is just the cutest thing EVER. My little niece, Eliza, I really wish they didn't live so far away!
Yes, peeps, I am that white. But this is the first time I have even put a bathing suit on in 2 years, but check out my wedding farmer tan. Awesome.

My cute nephew. Both of my nephews are such studs, little blond haired, blue eyed stud muffins. Their parents are going to have to beat all the girls off with a stick.
It is a firm family tradition of walk (or ride bikes) to Balboa Island, across on the ferry, to get a hippo cookie or a Balboa Bar. Carlos and Nate (my sister's husband) aren't as stoked about the walk as the rest of us are. Hahaha. It's tradition boys.My obsession, hippo cookies, I love them!!! (My 3 year old niece took this picture, not bad at all)
Megan, one of my nieces, taught Carlos how to boogie board. I felt like such a mom, I had to yell at them to come in closer to shore so the yellow boat wouldn't pick them up. :)
My sis and me. I REALLY wish she lived closer!
My brother-in-law rented us kayaks, we paddled around in the bay and had a blast and a good workout.
Let's end with precious Eliza. She doesn't know how to take a bad picture and she's only 2.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: