Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tito and Nami: Engaged!

I'm back! Yes, it has been a long time since I've posted. Two weeks ago we packed up and moved from Redlands to Costa Mesa. We are so excited! We love our new apartment and I have tripled my office space, so nice. I love Costa Mesa and being so close to the beach. I think I forgot how much I loathe moving though. It is a pain, plus we were without internet for A WEEK! I really thought that I might die, just today did everything start coming together and looking like a real home, thanks Ikea!

Then last week my entire family came from all over and we all coverged on Newport Beach for a fun-filled family vacation. We have been staying at the same beach house since the early 70's (before I was born), but we haven't gone for the past couple of years because most of my fam doesn't live in California anymore, but this year (after much hard work, mostly on my parents' part) we planned a family reunion and everyone was able to come. So much fun!!!! Do you know how long it has been since I took a week off (I did do a little work, but mostly I just played). It was definitely needed. My family left today, I was pretty sad about the whole thing, I miss everyone being close. But that meant it was time to get back to work.

I did Tito a Nami's engagements a few weeks back. They were actually married back in March, but are making it really official in August. For their engagement session we headed down to Laguna Beach. They are such a cute, affectionate couple, made my job super easy. They were up for anything and I LOVE that. In the beach pictures they were all dressed up, but weren't afraid at all of getting wet and that made for awesome pictures. Check out some of my favs.












Check out their slideshow HERE!

No comments: