Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shailendra and Bindi: Married!

I had the opportunity to shoot Shailendra and Bindi's wedding celebration at the absolutely beautiful Rancho Bernardo Inn a few weeks ago. They were married a year ago in Indian and this was the big party here in the U.S. If you have never been to an Indian wedding then you are missing out!! Everything is so amazing! So much color and fun. I had a blast with these two and all 500 of the family and friends. Yes, 500, this is definitely the biggest wedding I have photographed. Their reception was amazing, the dance performance were out of this world!!! So great! Check out some of my favs and don't forget their slideshow at the end.













View their slideshow HERE.

1 comment:

Ayumi said...

I love this post Mollie! What great shots!