Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chris & Azy in Sundance, Utah

I had such a blast at Chris and Azy's wedding! It was at a beautiful location, the Sundance Resort. It was nice, chilly, fall weather and I had a way awesome bride and groom. The whole thing was just perfect and beautiful!



Chris' mom did all the flowers! Didn't she do a wonderful job?! She did all the flowers for my wedding too. She is just fantastic!


















Those silly Capua kids!



Instead of a traditional sign-in book, Chris and Azy had someone take Polaroid pictures of everyone and put it in a book and had them sign under their picture. I thought that was such a cute idea!


4 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh Mollie Jane! How I LOVE thee! These pictures make me cry! Especially the one with my kid in it. LOVELY!! I'm sure Chris and Azy will be SOOO pleased!

Anonymous said...

What a fun wedding I'm so jealous! And I could have found a wedding dress like that...it's awesome!

Staci

karlin said...

You did a GREAT job but you had GREAT models.

janet said...

I was at the wedding, and the pictures are just delicious! Great job!!!