Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, September 1, 2008

Daniel & Heather are Married!

I just loved this couple! I've know Daniel for a long time (he actually went to a Homecoming dance with my sister in high school hahaha) and he is one of THE nicest people I have ever met, seriously, he is just a good person. And Heather matches him perfectly, so sweet. Their wedding day was beautiful! Their ceremony was at the Newport Beach Temple and their reception was at a church in Palmdale. It was the most beautifully decorated church reception I have seen. Anyways, I could go on and on, but here are some of my favorites.

P.S. Check out the last one, I love the evil look in that sweet girl's face as she is smashing the cake in Daniel's face. Love it!