Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just For Fun

While I was in Utah, I was able to do some portraits of my very good friend Alli. I had so much fun. Alli brought her sister Emily and we convinced her to hop in for a couple. Alli and I were roommates in our early college days in 1999 in Rexburg, Idaho, good ol' Birch #115. Man, those were the days! So carefree! We have stay close ever since and were even roommates again for a year in 2006 in Salt Lake City. I'm trying to convince her she needs to be in California. I think I almost have her convinced. :)










2 comments:

Alli said...

Oh Mollie you're the best photographer! My favorite is the one of Em. I can't believe she actually agreed to take a few pix. Thanks again.

Erin Noel said...

You are such an amazing photographer Mollie! If I'm ever out in California I'm so having you do pics of my family!