Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, September 15, 2008

Going to Utah...

I am so excited I am going to Utah to shoot Chris and Azy's wedding! It is going to be such a fun wedding. Azy has such a fun personality, I know it will show at her wedding. It is going to be in Sundance, up at the ski resort. Beautiful! I hope the leaves are changing colors. Stay tuned for TONS of pics! I also have some other fun shoots planned while I am up there, so there will be posting galore.

I'll get to hang out with the fam too. I'm really excited for that and the FOOTBALL GAME!!!!! I graduated from BYU and am a HUGE Cougar Football fan (who are ranked #18 right now, BTW). Should be a blast!

I'll be gone from September 16th - 22nd, but I will be able to receive email and phone and will return any messages promptly. Thanks!

This is a fun picture of Chris and Azy from their engagement shoot in Park City.

1 comment:

Azy said...

oh man this is the cutest picture EVER!