Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Saturday, September 13, 2008

Palmer & Carrie's Wedding

I had a fun-filled weekend in L.A. this weekend. I, randomly, had 2 weddings at the Los Angeles Temple. Palmer and Carri were on Saturday and they were such a fun couple. They actually live in Seattle, but Carri is from Southern California so they chose to get married here. I had so much fun getting to know them and their families. It was perfect weather, with perfect blue skies, I loved it!




















2 comments:

Katie Mae said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think your photography is amazing. I was wondering where you learned all of your exposure techniques? I really want to learn more about photography and if you have any tips I would love some tips. Thanks!

Lacy said...

Great job on the photos! I am so glad that I found you in the Trumpet for Carri's wedding. I especially love the one with the flowers in focus and the temple and the couple blurred. Thanks so much! Lacy (carri's sis)
PS I voted for you!!!