Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, April 20, 2009

Brandon and Sarah: Married!

Brandon and Sarah were married at Etiwanda Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga. I had such a blast at their wedding! It is always a treat to shoot a wedding in my hometown. Is it weird that I feel like a "grown-up" when I get to work there? I was gone for so long and I feel like when I have a wedding there I'm coming back and saying, "look at what I've done with my life!" Is that so weird? :)

These are some of my favorites










Below, is one of my very favorite "first dance" images EVER! I LOVE it!!!!


Grandma and Grandpa adoring their first grandson. Precious.

!

1 comment:

~gina lee said...

mollie.. your images are always so much fun to look at....awesome as usual...
g.