Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Friday, April 17, 2009

James and Renee: Married! Vegas Style

Carlos and I drove up to Vegas for James and Renee's wedding. I has to be one of my favorite trips to Vegas ever. We had SO much fun with James and Renee. They came all the way from Illinois! And it was their first time in Vegas. They were married in the Little Church of the West Wedding Chapel. It was such a cute place. We weren't able to take pictures inside, but we got some cute ones outside.

I was so excited when Renee wanted to go to the Sign Graveyard! We risked out lives going in, they almost didn't let us go because it was SO windy and the signs could fall over at any moment, but it was worth the risk. I had never been there before, it was so awesome!

We also walked around the strip and took some pictures at the New York New York and ended up at the Bellagio. We has such a great time! Thanks so much, James and Renee, for being so awesome and being up for anything (even risking your life).

Here are a few of my favorites.














1 comment:

~gina lee said...

now, I def. want to do a vegas wedding sometime... these rock!