Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sean and Heike: Engaged!

Wow! This is my 3rd engagement post in 24 hours. I am on a roll! I have known Sean since, I think, I was 9 years old when we moved to Rancho Cucamonga. We went to the same church. I was so excited when I heard he was getting married and they wanted me to do their pictures! I knew it was going to be a blast. And it was! Sean and Heike both live in the L.A. area now, so we decided to go to Griffith Park to do their pictures. I didn't really know what to expect since I hadn't been there since I was in elementary school on a field trip, but I was such an awesome place for pictures. These are some of my favs. Watch for their wedding this month!


Oh I love this one with the city in the background. Can you tell it was a super clear day? Gotta love spring!






1 comment:

Janet Latta said...

unusually clear day for la!