Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Miss Bridals!!!!

So I am finally getting these up from my little sister's wedding in March. A couple of days before their wedding we went up to Salt Lake City and hit some of my old stomping grounds from when I used to live there. As I was editing these I remembered how much I love shooting bridals! It is really popular in Utah, in fact almost every bride does a bridal. What is a bridal, you may ask? It is kind of like a dry run for your wedding day. You get all dressed up in your dress, get your hair done, make up, a bouquet...everything, and we go out to an awesome location and you are model for the day :)

I loved shooting bridals! But here in California it is not as popular. So...BRIDES OF CALIFORNIA...let's do some bridals!!!!

Check out some of my favs from my sister's bridal session.










No comments: