Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Precious Twins.

I am a really bad friend. My good friend, Sara, had her twins a few months ago and while I was in Utah (in March) I was able to take some pictures of her family with their precious new additions. Yeah, it's almost May and I am just finished editing them. I am so sorry, Sara! I hope you can forgive me for taking so long. They are so adorable and I hope I get to do some more pictures sometime very soon. By the way, doesn't Sara look amazing!? Yes, she just gave birth to twins the month before. Hot mama! Here are some of my favorites.










2 comments:

Karly said...

Oh this is one of my favorite shoots on your blog. I love the family picture on the bed...it adds so much to the family photo. Great job! I love them all!

Sara LaClaire said...

you are one very busy woman. i completely understand. thanks for doing the shoot. they don't even look like that anymore but i'm glad you got on film for us. love it!