Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Puppy and Children's Studio

If you follow Twitter at all you may have noticed that Carlos and I have added a new addition to our family. Since we got married I have wanted to get a Shih Tzu puppy. And almost a year and a half later it was finally the "right" time to do it. We got Chloe about 3 weeks ago and we just love her to pieces!!! She is so adorable and has such a sweet personality. She loves everyone! If we could just get her potty trained she would be the perfect dog. She's doing lots better though, she is actually starting to ask to go out, I think that is pretty good. Anyways, I took this picture of her the other day and thought that I would post it.



Also, it has been a dream to start a children's studio in our house. Slowly, but surely it will come together. The other day we got the first little part of it, a white back drop. I know, simple, but it's a start (I actually ordered another super cute back drop that should be here in a couple of weeks - can't wait to try that out). I had Carlos model for me -he's so hot! We are a long way from actually opening the studio for business, but we are one step closer and I am so excited.



1 comment:

Lydia said...

Congratulations on your new puppy and getting closer to opening your studio!