Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crazy Weekend!

This has been a crazy weekend, but SO worth it. I had so much fun and was able to shoot some amazing weddings. On Friday it started out in Fullerton and then on Saturday Carlos and I drove up to Santa Barbara and then home in the same day(really wish we could have stayed longer), so we could get up and be in San Diego at 8:30am for a morning wedding. We are now home sweet home and, yes, I am tired. But as I was looking through the pictures from Santa Barbara I came across this one and I just had to post it, I just loved it. I'll have lots more to come from all three of these awesome weddings (plus all of the sessions and weddings in the last couple of weeks - there are a ton that I still need to post). Good nite all, I'm gonna relax for the rest of the night. :)

1 comment:

The Hunt House said...

Mollie,
You ROCK girl! You just keep getting better and better. I LOVE these wedding shots. And the twins pictures are so amazing. How did you get them both yawning at the same time???? Hope you are well. Keep in touch!