Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, May 28, 2009

Joey and Christina: Engaged!

Christina booked me to shoot her wedding a few months back, but then had to switch her date a couple of times and it ended up being on a day that I was already booked. I can't even tell you how bummed I am!!! Seriously, what a hot couple!!! I was so glad when she asked me to do her engagements, we got to shoot them in Newport (my very favorite place to shoot) and I just LOVE how they turned out.



This is my favorite shot of the day! I L-O-V-E this green house and for some reason this bench was outside and it just working and I was SO happy.

I love how green the water looks under the pier. Have I ever mention how much I love the beach? About a million times, I know, but I do. I can't help it.




No comments: