Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chris and Janeth: Married!

When you see these pictures, you are not going to believe this is someone's backyard! It was absolutely amazing!! It was such a beautiful day, I loved how the sunlight came through the trees. A photographer's dream! Check out their cupcake wedding cake. So yuuuuuuummmmmmy! I am a cupcake fanatic (any kind of cake is my weakness - but especially cupcakes). The whole day was so great. Here are just a few of my favs.





I think this could be my favorite family portrait I've ever done at a wedding!







3 comments:

Lydia said...

These are all beautiful! I love the first two details pictures!

mizz said...

where did theses 2 get married? this is the perfect spot for my wedding!!! email me...i would live for you to do my pictures? mizzmarianne@gmail.com

mizz said...

i meant LOVE ....but "live" works too!!