Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Saturday, May 30, 2009

Joey and Stephanie: Married!

What a fun day I had with Joey and Stephanie! You may remember them from their engagements or their groomals. They were married overlooking the ocean in Laguna Beach. The light was so ridiculously perfect for an 11am wedding on the beach. I could not ask for more. Plus they are such a fun couple and just so in love with each other. Then we went back to Redlands for their reception at the church. Their reception was so fun! Everyone was dancing and having a great time and wait until you see their cake cutting series below. It will blow your mind it is so fantastic! I couldn't get over it.









What cute bridesmaids. I think all of them should be getting married in the not-so-distant future. Girls...Call me :)
Yes, Joey and Stephanie get the award for most AWESOME cake cut ever! I mean really...so fun!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

those have got to be THE BEST cake pictures EVER!