Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Saturday, May 30, 2009

Casey: Graduating!

Casey is just an ADORABLE girl. I teach the youth at church on Sundays and she is in our youth group. I was so happy when she asked me to do her senior pictures. She is graduating in just a couple of days. She is going up the Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah and I am so excited for her! She is going to love it. I lived in Orem for most of my college days, I went to BYU, but, literally, UVU is just down the street and it makes for one gigantic college town. SO much fun! I am almost a little jealous :) Such a great time of life.









1 comment:

rockagal837 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.