Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Friday, June 26, 2009

Chloe's Haircut!

This is my 200th blog post! So exciting! I just had to post a picture of my cute dog's new haircut. This morning we took her to the vet to get her next set of shots and we decided to give her her summer haircut. I was a little sad to get rid of her puppy hair, but she looks so cute. She looks like such a little lady. My baby is growing up. I snapped the first picture yesterday, with all of her poofy puppy hair.

Before:

After:
Oh, I love this little dog!

1 comment:

Anda said...

mollie, your work is gorgeous! i found your blog by googling the names on the LYON SHOP email sent out (i know, i am lame...haha). i am excited to meet other photographers that are doing such amazing work. i am only 6 WEEKS into wedding photography, so i have a TON to learn and look forward to soaking it all in. see you there!

ps - i am jealous you got into the j* workshop.