Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Friday, June 19, 2009

Josh and Maria: Married!

What a fun day that I had at the Callaway Winery with Maria and Josh! They are really a fantastic couple and I love that I have been able to work with them the last couple of months and be a part of their wedding day. I loved shooting in the vineyards! Here are some of my favs from their day.




Maria gave all of her bridesmaids Coach purses. Ummm, yeah, I was little jealous.
One of my favorite parts of the day was when I was doing some groomsmen shots and the bridesmaids wanted them to do a "pimp" picture. After some convincing, this is what we got. Love it!
I adored Maria's veil!


This is my favorite shot of the day. They look HOT!





No comments: