Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mike and Lisa: Married!

Lisa was my very first wedding that I booked after moving to California. I met with her at the Barnes and Noble in Rancho Cucamonga and I was sooooo nervous. I had met with countless brides while living in Utah so I couldn't figure out why I was so scared. I think because it was the start of a new adventure for Carlos and me. We moved to California with nothing, really, praying to book weddings to get us through the summer and guess what...we DID it! I think that is why, almost a year later, this wedding was so special to me.

They were married at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Rancho. It was such a beautiful ceremony! Mike and Lisa are such an adorable couple. They have been together a long time and I felt so lucky to be with them on their wedding day. Congrats guys! Here are some of my favorites.








Isn't Lisa a beautiful bride?! Her dress rocks!







1 comment:

Dustin Izatt said...

Great captures for sure :) I love her veil and your post processing.